33rd BCS VIVA Date and Time by Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Update: 21 May, 2013
Viva exam schedule for 33rd BCS Exam between 02-06-2013 and 30-06-2013: [Click Here to download]
This viva schedule is for those candidates who has given Health Cadre as the first choice among the Both General and Technical Cadre and Technical cadre.
Viva date for other cadres will be announced shortly in the BPSC official website. (bpsc.gov.bd)
Place: BPSC Head Office, Old Airport Building, Tejgaon, Dhaka.
Instructions for Candidates:
- Interview card has already been sent to respective candidate by post. If anyone didn’t receive it, he is instructed to contact BPSC Head office with 2 copies of PP size photograph within 3 previous day of viva exam.
- Submission of Copy of BPSC Form-2: Candidates are instructed to download BPSC Form-2 from BPSC website and fill it up properly as they have done it before their written exam.
- Applicant’s Preview copy submission: This should contain the cadre options given in BPSC Form-1.
- All documents/ certificates/ papers (Original and 2 set photostat) must be submitted before viva board. Otherwise he /she will not be allowed for viva exam.
- Adhoc candidates: If you are an Adhoc candidate, you have to submit T.C and original appointment letter.
Date and Time with Roll no is given Below:
12 May 2013, Sunday, 10:30 AM