Those who were in the list of primary school teachers’ pool are going to get job with some conditions.
On August 14, 2012, the primary education directorate published results of the recruitment of government primary assistant teachers.
The Primary Education ministry recommended the appointment of 12,701 teachers and the creation of upazila-based pool of teachers with 15,019 successful candidates to meet shortage of the teachers in government primary schools
Primary and Mass Education Minister Mostafizur Rahman told that the pool teachers will be appointed temporarily for six months and a policy has been formulated in this connection. The process the appointment will be began soon.
Teachers will be appointed from pool on the following conditions:
- They will be paid a monthly salary of Tk 6,000 as stand-by teachers to fill the shortage created every year from leaves of absence due to professional training, medical leave, maternity leave, casual and earned leave or retirement.
- duration of a pool would span six months but the government can extend the duration if required.
- A pool teacher will not enjoy any holiday except public holidays. But can take vacation for accidents/ sickness.
- Money will be deducted from salary for unauthorized absence at the school.
- Appointment will be cancelled if anybody remain absent 7 days at a stretch without any prior permission from proper authority.
If you want to know the source of news please download following PDF files which contain original news from eminent dailies of Bangladesh.