Asst Revenue Officer (NBR) Job Circular, Syllabus, Last year question pattern
ARO Admit Card:
After completing your payment via SMS you will be sent a User ID and password. Go to http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd or www.bpsc.gov.bd
Then use your ID, Password to download the admit card.
ARO (BPSC Non Cadre 2nd Class) Exam Syllabus Download:
Assistant Revenue Officer Job Apply Online
Name of the Post: Assistant Revenue Officer (ARO); Under Ministry of Finance, Department of NBR. (2nd Class)
Total Vacancy: 411
- Post-graduated from any granted university or 4 year education completion degree after passing HSC.
- Departmental Candidates are those who hold post or posts in the same line of service for at least two years either in substantive or officiating capacity and are eligible for promotion or direct recruitment to the post advertised provided that their age at the time of first appointment to government service was within the age limit prescribed for direct appointment to the post. (Government Circular No RV/IP-19/70-205(250) date15-4-1972)
- Up to 30 years on 30 September 2014.
- Freedom fighter quota candidates/ physically challenged candidates age limit is 32 years.
Application Form for Non-Cadre Examination [BPSC Form - 5] must be filled up within 16 September (12:00 PM) to 30 September 2014 (6:00 PM). Payment can be deposited within 03 October 2014 (6:00 PM).
Exam Details for the post Asst Revenue Officer:
- MCQ type exam. 100 Marks.
- 1 mark for each right answer. 0.5 Mark will be penalized for each wrong answer.
- Syllabus for the Assistant Revenue Officer Exam: Question will be made on Bangla, English, General Knowledge and Mathematics.
Marks distribution in Written and Oral Exam:
- Bangla – 50
- English – 50
- Mathemaics – 60
- General Knowledge – 40
- Viva voce – 50
Pass mark for written exam is 45% and for viva 40%.
Asst Revenue Officer Exam Question Pattern:
The exam will be MCQ type. You can download last year question and answer of ARO exam from below.
Photo & Signature Upload
- Photo must be of 300 x 300 pixel size (maximum 100 KB) and recent colour.
- Signature must be 300 x 80 pixel size (maximum 60 KB).
You will have to fill up BPSC form-3 only if you pass in the preliminary exam.
People came here in search for:
- nbr circular 2014
- www bpsc teletalk com bd
- du d unit admit card published
- www bpsc none cadre Syllabus
- www bpsc gov bd/non cadre job circu;ar
- question pattern of assistant revenue officer of bangladesh
- previous years questions of assistant revenue officer of bd
- nbr job circular
- bpsc syllabus assistant revenu officer
- nbr bd job circular
- nbr bd
- nbr bangladesh
- JOB CIRCLAR FOR NBR BD
- http//bpsc teletalk com bd
- bpsc non cadre aro written exam syllabus
Category: BPSC Notice