BSMRAU Admission circular for BS (Agriculture), BS (Fisheries), BS (Agronomy) and DVM Program for the session 2014-2015.
- Application Start 25th August, 2014
- Application End 27th October, 2014
- Admission Test 9th November, 2014 (11:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Admission Test Result Publication: 9th November, 2014
- Admission Start (Merit list): 12th January, 2015
- Admission Start (Waiting list): 26th January, 2015
Eligibility for Application:
- Applicants must be citizen of Bangladesh.
- Applicants who passed SSC or equivalent exam in 2011/2012 and HSC or equivalent exam in 2013/2014 they are eligible to apply.
- Total GPA must be 7.50 (with 4th subject) and not less than GPA 3.50 (with 4th subject) in each of SSC and HSC exam for Science group.
- Applicants must have minimum grade B in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in HSC or equivalent examination.
- Applicants of “O” Level and “A” Level must have minimum “B” Grade in four subjects and minimum “B” Grade in “A” Level subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and English.
Subjects in BSMRAU:
Agri-business, Agriculture, Agriculture Economics, Agriculture Engineering, Agriculture Extension & Rural Development, Agro-processing, Agroforestry and Environment, Agronomy, Animal Science, Aquaculture , Biochemistry, Bio environmental Science, Biotechnology, Computer Science & Information Technology, Crop Botany, Entomology, Fisheries Biology & Aquatic Environment, Fisheries Management, Fisheries Technology, Genetics & Fish Breeding, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Horticulture, Plant Pathology , Seed Science and Technology, Soil Science , Statistics.
Apply Procedure by SMS:
Application Form can be submitted by the Teletalk Mobile phone by sending SMS to 16222. Go to message option write BSMRAU(space)3 Key word of Board(space)HSC exam Roll No(space)Passing Year(space)3 Key word of SSC exam Board(space)SSC exam Roll No(space)Passing Year(space)desired faculty’s choice sequence.
The code of different Board: COMILLA (COM), BARISAL (BAR), CHITTAGONG (CHI), SYLHET (SYL), DHAKA (DHA), DINAJPUR (DIN), JESSORE (JES), RAJSHAHI (RAJ), MADRASAH (MAD)
(1) 1st Choice – Faculty of Agriculture = 1
(2) 2nd Choice – Faculty of Fisheries = 2
(3) 3rd Choice – Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science = 3
(4) 4th Choice – Faculty of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development = 4
The code of Quotas: Freedom Fighters Childs Quota code F, Tribal Quota T. Example: BAU(space)DHA(space)123456(space)2014(space)DHA(space)123458(space)2012(space)1234 (space)F
If every information is correct then after sending SMS applicant get a SMS back with name of applicant, application fee and a PIN number. After sending this SMS an acceptance will be required from candidates via sending SMS and the code for acceptance is-BSRSMU (space)yes(space)PIN Number(space)Mobile Number and send this to 16222 number. After sending acceptance, SMS Tk. 500/- will be charged from candidate’s mobile phone.
If applicants have enough money in mobile phone then certain money will be charged and send a sms with applicants roll number of admission test. During the admission test, applicants must bring attested two copies of passport size color photographs & applicants must write the roll no. backside of the photographs. “O” and “A” level candidates should type- BSMRAU(space)GCE(space)123456(space)2014(space)1234 and send 16222 number.
1. For freedom fighter’s children: Government approved freedom fighter certificate of Father-Mother/Grandfather-Grandmother.
2. For tribal & non tribal candidates: Deputy Commissioner provided permanent citizen related certificate.
- 100 mark MCQ based exam.
- Chemistry- 20
- General Knowledge-10