Mercantile Bank Limited, a third generation leading private commercial bank committed to diversify deployment of resources and market leader in product innovation is looking for capable, skilled, confident and enthusiastic Civil Engineers for its General Services Division.
- Planning and Scheduling for Tender procedure and project implementation.
- Development and preparation of Engineering Design & Drawing for the projects of the Bank.
- Understanding of Basic Civil Engineering functions.
- Liaison with the land owner, consultant, contractor regarding proper direction for smooth completion of project and solution of all technical problems during execution of project.
- Supervise the project construction works.
- Study the structural, architectural & other design/drawing pertinent to the project and execute construction works accordingly.
- Check the quality and quantity of the required construction materials.
- Check and verify the bill of the contractors.
- Supervision of budgets.
- Graduate in Civil Engineering from any recognized public/private university
- Having minimum 02-03 years working experience in a reputed organization
- Age limit 30 years, however, age may be relaxed for the suitable candidates
- Experienced candidate in interior decoration works will get preference.
If you think you are the right person we are looking for; please send your application with a complete resume along with 02 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs and experience certificate addressed to the Senior Executive Vice President, Human Resources Division, Mercantile Bank Limited, Head Office, 61, Dilkusha Commercial Area, Dhaka, to reach on or before 14/08/2013.