DBBL Scholarship Result for SSC 2014
Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited Scholarship Result for SSC and Equivalent candidates of 2014 has been published. You can download the result form Dutch-Bangla Bank official Website (http://www.dutchbanglabank.com/scholarship/) or can download form the following link.
Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation Scholarship Notice
Dutch-Bangla Bank has been awarding Scholarships, as part of its Taka 1.02 billion anynual scholarship program, to meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at higher secondary, graduation and post graduation levels. In continuation of this program (10th phase) applications are invited for DBBL scholarship from meritorious students in need of financial aid who passed H.S.C. /equivalent examinations in 2014 and meet the following requirements.
Eligibility for the DBBL scholarship:
- HSC or Equivalent examinations: Minimum CGPA (without 4th subject) for all group in 4.8 for College/Institutions situated in city corporation areas and CGPA 4.5 for college/institutions situated outside city corporation (Rural areas).
Amount and duration of DBBL scholarship:
- Academic level: Bachelor
- Scholarship period: 3-5 years (Renewable)
- Monthly scholarship: 2500 Taka.
- Annual Grant: 5000 Taka for reading materials and 1000 Taka for clothings.
Other criteria of the DBBL Scholarship:
- Prescribed application form will be available in all branches of Dutch-Bangla Bank and website www.dutchbanglabank.com/scholarship. Where there is not branch of Dutch-Bangla Bank, the applicant may apply in plain paper giving personal, academic and contact details along with 3 copies of recent passport size color photographs, copies of mark sheet/ transcript, testimonial, registration card and admit card of SSC and HSC examination duly attested by the Head of institution where last attended, passport size photograph and copy of National ID Card of parents, income certificates of father/ mother/ guardian from 2 different sources. (1) Govt. Gazetted officer/ high official of concern organization (in case of service holder)/ ward commissioner/ UP chairman/ (2) Head of institution where last attended.
- Students availing scholarship from another sources will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be earmarked for students who passed HSC/Equivalent examinations form the institutions outside city corporation/ rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be earmarked for female students.
- The students selected for DBBL scholarship should get him/ herself admitted at bachelor level within the current academic sessions in a public university/ college.
Students who enjoyed DBBL Scholarship at HSC LEVEL (based on SSC result) should mention in clearly at the top of the form/application.
Application should reach at Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation, 315/B, Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Saroni, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208 on or before October 16, 2014.