Admission Test for MBBS and BDS course in Govt. and Private Medical Colleges for the session 2015-16 is gonna be held on 02 October 2015 (Friday). Application must be submitted online on dghs.teletalk.com.bd.
Download Instruction for Online MBBS application or Read below.
Application Deadline for MBBS Admission Test: Not Scheduled Yet
Before application you will have to make ready following things:
- 1 colour photograph scan copy (300*300 pixel and maximum 100 KB)
- A scanned signature (300*80 pixel and maximum 60 KB)
- Minimum balance 660 Taka in Teletalk mobile. (650 taka fee, 10 taka for sms charge)
Time-frame for Medical Admission 2015-16:
Application starts: Not fixed
Last date of application: Not fixed
Date of Admission Test: 02 October 2015 10.00 AM-11.00 AM
Result: 04 Ocbober 2015
Application Fee: 650 Taka.
MBBS Admission Test 2015-16 At a glance:
- Applicants must pass SSC/Equivalent exam in 2013 and 2012 and HSC/equivalent in 2015 and 2014 (not before that).
- Those who passed SSC before 2012 will be disqualified for application.
- Minimum GPA requirement for application: GP 8.00 in SSC and HSC and at least 3.50 in each of SSC and HSC.
- For Tribal candidates: GPA requirements is: 7.00 with minimum 3.oo in each exam.
- Foreigner students who want admission in Private/Non-govt. Medical/Dental Colleges: Minimum GPA requirements is: 7.00 with minimum 3.oo in each exam.
- Applicants must have BIOLOGY in HSC/equivalent exam (Applicable for all).
- 5 Marks will be deducted from obtained marks for the candidates who are studying in any Govt. medical colleges.
- Admission Test pattern: MCQ (100 Marks); Negative Marking: 0.25 for each wrong answer
Available Seats for MBBS and BDS Candidates:
- Total Govt. medical college- 29
- Total govt. Dental college- 9
- Total seats in Govt. Medical Colleges: 3161 in 29 colleges (General Seats- 3079, FF Seats- 63, Tribal (3 Hil Tracts 3*3)- 9, Non-Tribal (3 Hill Tracts)-3, Tribal (other districts)- 08
- Total seats in Govt. Dental Colleges: 578 (in 1 Dental college and 9 dental units): General Seats 517, FF seats- 10, Tribal Seats- 5
- Total Seats (MBBS+Dental) 3694
List of Govt. medical Colleges and available seats:
- Dhaka Medical College, Dhaka- 193
- Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka- 193
- Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College, Dhaka- 139
- Mymensingh Medical College- 193
- Chittagong Medical College, Chittagong- 193
- Rajshahi Medical College, Rajshahi- 193
- M.A.G Osmani Medical College, Sylhet- 193
- Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barisal- 193
- Rangpur Medical College, Rangpur- 193
- Comilla Medical College, Comilla-110
- Khulna Medical College-137
- Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College, Bogra- 137
- Faridpur Medical College, Faridpur-110
- Dinajpur Medical College, Dinajpur-138
- Pabna Medical College, Pabna- 55
- Abdul Malek Ukil Medical College, Noakhali- 55
- Cox’s Bazar Medical College, Cox’s Bazar- 55
- Jessore Medical College, Jessore- 55
- Sathkhira Medical College, Satkhira- 50
- Shaheed Sayed Nazrul Islam Medical College, Kishorgonj- 50
- Kushtia Medical College, Kushtia- 50
- Sheikh Sayera Khatun Medical College, Gopalgonj- 50
- Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Medical College, Gazipur – 50
- Tangail Medical College- 49
- Jamalpur Medical College- 49
- Manikganj Medical College- 49
- Shaheed M Monsur Ali Medical College, Sirajganj- 49
- Patuakhali Medical College- 49
- Rangamati Medical College- 49
Dental College/ Units and Seats:
- Dhaka Dental college- 95
- Chittagong Medical College Dental Unit- 59
- Rajshahi Medical College Dental Unit- 58
- Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College Dental Unit- 55
- Sir Salimullah Medical College Dental Unit- 50
- Mymensingh Medical College Dental Unit- 50
- MAG Osmani Medical College Dental Unit- 50
- Sher-E-Bangla Medical College Dental Unit- 50
- Rangpur Medical College Dental Unit- 50