Dhaka Bank Job Opportunity: Internal control & Compliance officer, senior officer to senior principal officer
Official Site: www.dhakabankltd.com
Last date of Application: 07 March, 2013
Dhaka Bank Limited, a leading private sector commercial bank providing high quality products and services backed by state-of-the-art technology and a team of highly motivated personnel committed to delivering excellence in banking is looking for applicants for the following positions:
Positions: Internal Control & Compliance Officers (Senior Officer to Senior Principal Officer)
- Masters in business or a closely related discipline;and/or CA/CMA course completion;
- Over 5 years experience of which a minimum of 3 years in internal control & compliance division of a Bank or a Financial Institution;
- Sound knowledge of banking operations, IT audit and other core risks of bank (credit risk, asset liability management risk, foreign exchange risk, money laundering risk, internal control and compliance risk, ICT risk);
- Must be willing to audit branches/divisions throughout the country independently or as a team member and prepare audit report accordingly;
- Well conversant with Bank Companies Act and related Bangladesh Bank Guidelines; and
- Excellent communication skills, both in Bengali and English.
The selected candidates will be appropriately placed in the bank’s corporate hierarchy, and attractive remuneration will be offered based on qualification and experience.
All applications, along with curriculum vitae (CV)/resume, and a recent photograph should reach the Head of Human Resources, Head Office, Dhaka Bank Limited, Biman Bhaban (1st floor), 100 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 by close of business (6:00 pm) Thursday, 7 March 2013.