Dhaka City College HSC Admission for the session 2013-14
Dhaka City College is one of the highly preferred colleges to HSC Admission candidates. Dhaka City College stands within best 10 positions each year in HSC public Examination held under Dhaka Education Board.
HSC Admission in Dhaka City College has been started from 18 May 2013.
Dhaka City College official site: www.dhakacitycollege.edu.bd
Shifts available: Morning, Day
- Morning shift is only for girls and class starts from 7.30 AM.
- Day shift for boys and classes of day shift starts from 12.30 PM.
Medium of Teaching: Bangla version
Download Dhaka City College Admission Circular: Click here
View the circular in image below:
Seats available in Dhaka City College:
- Science: 1150
- Business Studies: 1600
- Humanities: 150
Minimum requirements for application:
- Science: For Morning and Day Shift: GPA 5.00, (With Higher Math)
- Business Studies: For Morning Shift: GPA 4.25, For Day Shift: GPA 4.50. For those who want to change group from Science/Humanities to Business Studies: GPA 4.50
- Humanities: For Morning and Day Shift: GPA 3.00. Those who want to change group from Science to Humanities require GPA 3.50 and those from Business Studies to Humanities require GPA 3.00.
- Candidates must pass SSC in the year 2013. Registration break for 1 year may be acceptable.
Time Frame for HSC Admission in City College, Dhaka:
- Time for application through SMS: 18 May 2013 to 06 June 2013
- Class Starts: 01 July 2013.
Dhaka City College HSC Admission Result 2013:
How to Apply for Admission In Dhaka City College by SMS:
Go to your Teletalk Prepaid Mobile SMS option and do the following:
CAD<space>EIIN of Dhaka City College<space>First letter of desired group (Science-S, Business Studies-B, Humanities-H)<space>First 3 Letters of SSC Board<space>SSC Roll No<space>SSC Passing Year<space>Shift<space>Version<space>Quota
And Send to 16222.
Example: CAD 107975 S DHA 123456 2013 M B FQ
EIIN of Dhaka City College=107975,
S= First letter of Science group (For Humanities-H, Business Studies-B)
DHA= First 3 letters of SSC Board
2013= SSC Passing Year
M= First Letter of Morning shift (For Day shift=D)
B= First letter for Bangla version
FQ= Freedom fighter quota (Nothing should be mentioned if quota is not applicable for you)
In reply SMS: Name of Applicant, EIIN of College with name, Group and Shit will be mentioned along with the amount to be charged with a PIN no.
If you agree to the application go to SMS option and send the second message like below:
CAD<space>Yes<space>PIN<space>Contact Number (any operator currently in use mobile no.) and send to 16222.