Dhaka university admission result
You have to log in to http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd
Dhaka University Ga Unit result has been published on 09 September 2014. Please enter your HSC roll, year, board and SSC roll to log in to your Dhaka University admission website. and You will see the link for result.
This is the official website of Dhaka University for admission purpose.
Dhaka University Ga Unit First Year Honours Admission Test will be held at 10:00 AM on 05 September 2014, Friday.
- Application Start
- Application End
- Admit Card Collection: From 26 August
- Admission Test: Exam Time 10:00 AM)
Subjects and Seats in DU Ga Unit
- Accounting and Information Systems-180
- Banking and Insurance-120
- Management Information Systems- 110
- Tourism and Hospitality Management- 110
- International Business- 110
- Total Seat= 1170
Minimum Qualification to apply for GA Unit admission:
- SSC/Equivalent exam year would be from 2009 to 2012 and HSC/ Equivalent year 2013 or 2014. Group must be Commerce. SSC+HSC GPA must be 7.50 without 4th subject. GCE/ foreign degree holders will have to get equivalent certificate.
- IGCSE exam year 2009 or later. Must pass 5 subjects. AI level exam year must be 2013 or 2014 and must pass at lease 2 subjects. Must have B grades in 4 subjects, and C grade in 3 subjects in O and A level.
- For more details please download the prospectus.
How to apply online:
- Applicants have to perform total admission procedure online from the DU admission website http://admission.eis.du.ad.bd.
- Application must be done from 14 August 2014 (2.00 PM) to 31 Ausust 2014 (2.)) PM)
- First click on ‘Apply/Log in’ (‘আবেদন/লগইন’) button of DU website for application in any Unit.
- Then you have to submit HSC/Equivalent +SSC/Equivalent Exam Roll, Passing year, Board Name. Then click on ‘Proceed’ (“অগ্রসর হোন”) button. You will be taken to next page showing which unit and subjects you are eligible to apply for. Then click on Confirm ( ‘নিশ্চিত করছি’ ) button.
- Then you have to input Picture, Personal Mobile no and information about quota. If you have already applied for another unit you don’t have to resubmit this things.
- To confirm you primary application you have to send SMS from your Mobile to 16321. Format of SMS will be shown on website. Then a 7 digit CONFIRMATION CODE will be sent to your mobile.
- If you input this confirmation code in the website you will be able to Download Payment Deposit Slip. Download this and pay in any govt. bank (Janata, Sonali, Rupali and Agrani Bank). Payment slip has two parts. Bank will keep one and rest one will be given to you.
- Bank will send information to DU about your payment and you can now DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD.
Admission Test for Ga Unit:
- Exam will be MCQ type. 120 question will carry 120 marks.
- Questions will be according to the syllabus of HSC/Equivalent.
- Marks distribution: General English-30, Bengali-30; General Knowledge (Part A-30); General Knowledge (Part B-30); Elective English-30
- Each applicant has to answer questions from 4 subjects including Bengali and English.
- Negative Marking: 0.30 for each wrong answer.
- Those who want to get admitted in English Dept. must attend Elective English.
- Pass Mark: 48
Seat Plan for Ga Unit Admission:
Seat plan of exam will be published on http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd on previous day.
Ga Unit Admission test Result:
Admission test result will be published within 7 days.
Where to find admission Test Result?
Follow www.admissionhelpbd.com to get the result here in this page. Originally the official website will publish the result.
Official website: http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd