Ka Unit Admission test Result:
DU Ka unit Admission test result published on 19 September 2014 at 12:00 PM.
Where to find admission Test Result?
Follow Dhakatimes.net to get the result here in this page. Originally the official website will publish the result.
Go to Official website: http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd to see the result.
There you will see the result option.
DU Ka Unit Admit Card Download:
Visit http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd and enter your dashboard by entering HSC Roll, Board, Year and SSC Roll. You will see option to download admit card.
Seat Plan for Ka Unit Admission:
Seat plan of exam will be published on http://admission.eis.du.ac.bd on previous day. A mobile sms will also be sent to your contact no informing the seat plan.
Dhaka University Ka Unit First Year Honours Admission Test will be held at 10:00 AM on 12 September 2014, Friday.
- Application Start
- Application End
- Admit Card Collection: From
- Admission Test Exam Time 10:00 AM)
Total Seat in Ka Unit: 1640
Faculty wise Seat:
View image below to know the faculty wise seat in DU Ka unit.
Minimum Qualification to apply for KA Unit admission:
- SSC/Equivalent exam year would be from 2009 to 2012 and HSC/ Equivalent year 2013 or 2014. SSC+HSC GPA must be 8.00 (Eight) without 4th subject. GCE/ foreign degree holders will have to get equivalent certificate.
- IGCSE O and A level candidates have to apply for equivalent certificate from Dean, Faculty of Biology prior to online application.
How to apply online:
- Applicants have to perform total admission procedure online from the DU admission website http://admission.eis.du.ad.bd.
- Application must be done from 14 August 2014 (2.00 PM) to 31 Ausust 2014 (2.)) PM)
- First click on ‘Apply/Log in’ (‘আবেদন/লগইন’) button of DU website for application in any Unit.
- Then you have to submit HSC/Equivalent +SSC/Equivalent Exam Roll, Passing year, Board Name. Then click on ‘Proceed’ (“অগ্রসর হোন”) button. You will be taken to next page showing which unit and subjects you are eligible to apply for. Then click on Confirm ( ‘নিশ্চিত করছি’ ) button.
- Then you have to input Picture, Personal Mobile no and information about quota. If you have already applied for another unit you don’t have to resubmit this things.
- To confirm you primary application you have to send SMS from your Mobile to 16321. Format of SMS will be shown on website. Then a 7 digit CONFIRMATION CODE will be sent to your mobile.
- If you input this confirmation code in the website you will be able to Download Payment Deposit Slip. Download this and pay in any govt. bank (Janata, Sonali, Rupali and Agrani Bank). Payment slip has two parts. Bank will keep one and rest one will be given to you.
- Bank will send information to DU about your payment and you can now DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD.
Admission Test for Ka Unit:
- Exam will be MCQ type. 120 question will carry 120 marks.
- Questions will be according to the syllabus of HSC/Equivalent.
- Each applicant has to answer questions from 4 subjects.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- Those who had Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in HSC, they have to answer these subjects in admission test. Optionally he/she can answer Bengali/English instead of 4th subject in HSC.
- Those who didn’t have 2 subjects of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Biology- have to answer Bengali and or English.
- Pass Mark: 48