Directorate of Primary Education (DPE) has recently invited application from applicants who want to make their career as an Assistant Teacher in Primary Schools under the Primary Education Development Program (PDEP-3).
The Govt. Primary Assistant Teacher Job circular was published on 19 November in the National dailies and also in the official website of DPE (dpe.gov.bd)
Last date of Submission: 20 December 2012 (5.00 PM)
Details of the Govt. Asst. Teacher Job circular:
Name of the post: Assistant Teacher
With training: BDT. 4900-290*7-6930-EB-320*11-10450/- (according to national pay scale)
Without training: BDT. 4700-265*7-6555-EB-290*11-9745/- (according to national pay scale)
Age as on 31 October 2012:
18-30 Years, (32 years for freedom fighter candidates)
Educational Qualification asst. teacher job:
For Male candidates:
HSC or Equivalent pass+ Certificate in Education or Equivalent exam form any govt. recognized institution. (Minimum Second division or GPA 2.00 in ANY OF THE SSC and HSC exam)
Honours or Equivalent degree from any University.
For Male candidates:
SSC or Equivalent (Minimum GPA 2.00)
HSC or equivalent passed (Minimum 2.00 in HSC if GPA less than 2.00 in SSC)
Honours or Equivalent degree from any University
How to Apply for DPE Asst. Teacher Job:
- Candidates have to download the sample application form and Admit card in A4 size paper (Both will be 2 copies)
- Fill up the form with authentic information and send it (Two copies of application form and admit cards) to relevant District Primary Education Officer within 20 December. (5.00 PM)
- Write MAIN COPY and DUPLICATE COPY with RED PEN on separate application form.
Required Papers/Documents to be provided with application:
- 4 Copies of recent passport size photographs attested by first class gazetted officer and these pictures must be embedded with gum in the application forms.
- All educational papers i.e, Certificate, marksheet, testimonial.
- Freedom fighter certificate of parents
- Others- Please follow the bengali instructions in the image or PDF copy of the Asst. Teacher Recruitment Notice 2013 (PEDP-3).