HSC Admission Notice for 2013-14 session.(Rules, Selection Procedure, Time frame etc.)
Notice for admission in class eleven in different colleges has been published in Dhaka Education Board Website. (www.dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd)
Time Frame for HSC Admission
- Application Time/ Time for SMS: 18 May 2013 to 06 June 2013
- Last date for Rescrutiny applicants: 10 June 2013
- Admission Result/ Date of publication of selected candidates list: 16 June 2013
- Admission without delay fine and Last date for D/D: 30 June 2013
- Class of first year starts: 01 July 2013
- Last date for submission of admitted candidates list, registration fee and academic transcript to board (Regular, without Delay fine): 15 July 2013
- Admission with Delay Fine and DD: 11 July 2013
- Last date for submission of admitted candidates list, registration fee and academic transcript to board (with Delay fine): 15 July 2013
- Date of Practical class starting: 25 July 2013
- Last date of Change of Group or Subject by College: 05 September 2013
Highlights of the HSC Admission circular:
A. Eligibility for HSC Admission and Group Selection:
- Candidates passed SSC/Equivalent exam from any education board/ Bangladesh Open University in the year 2011, 2012 and 2013 will be considered as valid applicants for the admission.
- Candidates passed the SSC/Equivalent exam from any foreign education board can also apply after acquiring equivalence certificate from Dhaka Education Board.
- Candidates from Science can get admitted in either Science, Humanities or commerce group.
- Candidates from Humanities can get admitted in either Humanities, Commerce group.
- Candidates from Commerce group can get admitted in either Commerce/Humanities group.
B. Selection Procedure:
- NO ADMISSION TEST Will be taken. Admission will be based on SSC/Equivalent GPA.
- For Quota distribution see the circular in image or Download the HSC Admission Policy/Circular 2013-14. (Alternative link)
- Those who got GPA in all subjects will be evaluated as if they had got Grade Point 43 (GP 3.00 from Optional subject).
- For Science group: Grade Point in Mathematics and Higher Mathematics/ Biology will be considered as differentiating matter.
- If above mentioned way doesn’t satisfy the dispute: GP in English, Physics and Chemistry will be in consider successively.
- For Humanities and Commerce Group: GP in English, Mathematics and Bangla will be in consideration successively.
- For Group change candidates: GP in English, Mathematics and Bangla will be given preference.
- If all above means fails to satisfy dispute: Total Marks and then subject wise GP will be in consideration as mentioned above.
- Students will get priority to get admitted to the institutions from where they passed the SSC exams.
Online HSC Admission in Colleges:
Click Here to download the list of colleges that will arrange online admission procedure.
HSC Admission Result Publication:
Colleges should publish list of eligible candidate and waiting list of at least 25% of total seat on 16 June 2013.
Change of college/ Migration after admission
- One can cancel his admission in one college and can get admitted in another college within the date of admission with delay fine. Here permission from parents, first college is needed. No permission from board is required.
HSC Admission Result 2013-2014:
Will be published on 16 June 2013 on www.educationboard.gov.bd and respective board website along with own college website.