Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Admission, 2013 at Institute of Business Administration (IBA) of University of Dhaka.
As the global information economy evolves, organizations are becoming increasingly complex, and innovative organizational models and practices have become crucial to successfully addressing this complexity. Consequently, leadership in this environment requires higher, more sophisticated levels of knowledge and skills. The DBA program is designed to serve these needs by providing doctoral-level education to academics and professional practitioners in business and management.
- The written assessment will be held on July 05 (Friday) 2013 at 10 am at IBA, University of Dhaka. Successful candidates will be asked to appear for an interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from IBA website (www.iba-du.edu) or collected from the DBA Program Office, IBA.
- 3. The filled-in application form along with a non-refundable Bank Draft/Pay Order for Tk. 2,000.00 (two thousand) payable to “DBA, IBA” should be submitted to the DBA Program Office according to the following schedule: June 01 to July 01, 2013 Time: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm except Fridays and public holidays
Criteria for Eli s ibili
- MBA/EMBA/Master in Business or equivalent degree from recognised academic institutions with minimum CGPA 3.0 (on a 4 point scale) or its equivalent. IBA will determine the equivalence of degree as a part of assessment procedure.
- Minimum 5 years work experience after Bachelor’s degree of which at least 2 years experience in senior management/administrative position or with 2 years teaching/research experience.
- Two letters of recommendation (One from an organization supervisor and the other from an academic supervisor).
- A write-up on research proposal that addresses research issues, objectives, hypotheses, rationale, methodology, scope, limitations, etc.
Last Date of Submission of Application: July 01, 2013 (Monday)
Please contact for further information:
DBA Program Office, Room# 404 (3rd Floor) Institute of Business Administration (IBA) Phone: 880 2 9660455, 9661920-73, Ext: 8340/8382, 01710 895 896, 01713 035 202 Fax: 02 8621411, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org