73 BMA Long Course Circular by Bangladesh Army. Official site: www.joinbangladesharmy.mil.bd
Preliminary selection of 73 BMA Long Course will be from 18 March – 18 April 2013.
Candidates, who have not got their Call-up-Letter are requested to visit their nearby Cantonment to know their dates for interview.
Candidates who are appearing HSC examination can go for interview at their convenient date within the prelim selection dates mentioned above.
Bangladesh Army is made of soldiers serving as Sainik, Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs), Warrant Officers and Commissioned Officers. If you want to become a commissioned officer in the Bangladesh Army, you must go through the BMA long courses.
Bangladesh Army has invited for Online application for 73 BMA long course. The army website provides the online application system.
Last date of application: 28 February 2013.(Online);
14 February for Manual Form collection
Requirements for Regular commission in BMA:
To apply for a Commissioned Officer you must be:
- 17 -21 years old on 1st January 2014 and 18-23 years for those who are already serving in the Armed Forces.
- A Bangladeshi citizen.
- Educational Qualification: Having passed SSC and HSC exam with minimum GPA 4. For candidates those who have passed from abroad, they need to take equivalent certificate from Ministry of Education.
- A standard physical fitnessas described under :
- Height 1.63 meter / 5ft 4 inchs
- Weight 45.36 KG (100 pound)
- Chest 0.76 Meter (30 Inch) Normal, 0.81 Meter (32 Inch) Extended
- Height 1.55 meter / 5ft 1 inchs
- Weight 40.82 KG (90 pound)
- Chest 0.71 Meter (28 Inch) Normal, 0.76 Meter (30 Inch) Extended
- Marital status: Unmarried (Married/unmarried for those who are already serving in the armed forces)
Online Application System for BMA
After filling up application form in the bangladesh army website you can collect the ‘Call Up Letter‘ directly from that website.
If you can not apply online:
You will have to send a Bank draft/Pay order of BDT. 500/- from any branch of Sonali Bank to “Army Headquarter, A/G branch, P/A Poridoptor, Dhaka Cantonment’. Then deposit this pay order in the following places to collect the application form:
Places to collect application form (if online app. not possible):
- Dhaka, Savar (Dhaka), Rajendropur (Gazipur), Bogra, Rajshahi, Quadirabad (Natore), Shahid Salahuddin (Ghatail/Tangail), Mymensingh, Comilla, Jalalabad(Sylhet), Chittagong, Jessore, Jahanabad(Khulna), Rangpur and Syedpur (Nilphamari) cantonment.
- Headquarter Recruiting Unit(Ajimpur, Dhaka), Headquarter Bangladesh Armed Forces’ Board (160 Kakrail, Dhaka).
- District Armed Services Board (DASB)– Kustia, Bogra, Comilla, Chittagong, Barisal, Jessore, Sylhet, Khulna, Mymensingh, Noakhali, Dinajpur, Faridpur, Jamalpur, Pabna, Patuakhali, Rangpur, Tangail, Rajshahi and Chittagong Hill Tracts (Rajbari, Rangamaati) offices.
- BNCC Headquarter: 32 Easha Khan Avenue, Sector#6, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka.
Click this link for: Online Application for 73 BMA Long Course