Commissioned Officer Cadet 2014 A 1st Group Circular- www.joinnavy.mil.bd
Last Date for Application: 21 April 2013
Download this advertisement: Download BN Officer Cadet 2014 A First Groupt Circular PDF (4.3 MB)
Alternate link for Officer Cadet 2014 A First Groupt Circular (436 KB)
Eligibility for Application for Officer Cadet Recruitment at BN:
- Age as on 01 January 2014: 16 years 6 months -21 Years (18-25 for those who already in service)
- Physical Fitness:
|Height||162.5 cm (5’-4”)||155 cm (5’-1”)|
|Weight||50 Kg||40 Kg|
|Chest Expansion||Normal: 76 cm/ 30”Expanded: 81 cm/ 32”||Normal: 71 cm/ 28”Expanded: 76 cm/ 30”|
- Educational Qualification: Minimum GPA 3.50 with Physics and Higher Mathematics in HSC and SSC and Minimum Grade-C for O Level and A Level Candidates. 2013 HSC candidates can also apply.
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Bangladeshi Male and Female Citizen
Non-Eligibility for Officer Cadet in Bangladesh Navy Application:
- Please download the circular and go through it
Selection Procedure for Officer Cadet in Bangladesh Navy:
- Primary Medical and Interview: 20 to 23 May 2013 at Dhaka, Chittagong, Khulna and Bogra. Bogra is only for Male.
- Written Test: 24 May 2013. Subjects: IQ, English and General Knowledge in above mentioned centers.
- Final Medical Test: BNS Haji Mohsin at Dhaka Cantonment
- Final Selection: Joining as Officer cadet at Bangladesh Naval Academy at Patenga, Chittagong on 01 January 2014.
How to Apply For the Officer Cadet Job at Bangladesh Navy:
First you have to collect a Bank Draft/ Pay Order of BDT. 300/- in favour of “Personnel Branch Miscellaneous Fund” S/A- 34080508 from any branch of Sonali Bank Ltd.
Then Follow one of the two system:
- Online application for Officer Cadet in BN: Go to www.bangladeshnavy.org and click on JOIN NAVY TAB or go Directly www.joinnavy.mil.bd and fill up the form. You have to print the form and it will serve as Form Commission-2 (B) later.
- Direct form fill up: See the brochure.
Required Documents: See brochure
Special Orders for BN Officer Cadet Recruitment:
The following candidates will be exempted off the Primary medical and written test. They will be directly called for ISSB.
- Applicants of Cadet colleges and Military Collegiate School, Khulna.
- BNCC, Naval Rover and BN College students those who got GPA 4.00.
- Golden GPA 5.00 achiever under National Curriculum (Bengali/English version)
- O and A Level who get Grade-B in Physics, Mathematics and English in both of the exams.