Commissioned Officer Cadet 2015 A 3rd Group Circular- www.joinnavy.mil.bd
Last Date for Application: 15 September 2014
Download this advertisement:
Eligibility for Application for Officer Cadet Recruitment at BN:
- Age as on 01 January 2015: 16 years 6 months -21 Years (18-25 for those who already in service)
- Physical Fitness:
|Height||162.5 cm (5’-4”)||155 cm (5’-1”)|
|Weight||50 Kg||46 Kg|
|Chest Expansion||Normal: 76 cm/ 30”Expanded: 81 cm/ 32”||Normal: 71 cm/ 28”Expanded: 76 cm/ 30”|
- Educational Qualification: Minimum GPA 3.50 with Physics and Higher Mathematics in HSC and SSC and Minimum Grade-C for O Level and A Level Candidates. 2014 HSC candidates can also apply.
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Bangladeshi Male and Female Citizen
Non-Eligibility for Officer Cadet in Bangladesh Navy Application:
- Suspended from army, navy, airforce or any govt. job
- 2 times screened out/ rejected by ISSB.
- Declared as unfit by appeal medical board of army, navy and airforce.
- Persecuted from any court.
- Incomplete, faulty application.
Selection Procedure for Officer Cadet in Bangladesh Navy:
- Primary Medical and Interview: 13 to 16 October 2014 (Date is changeable) at Dhaka, Chittagong, Khulna.
- Written Test: 17 October 2014 (Date is changeable) . Subjects: IQ, English and General Knowledge in above mentioned centers.
- Final Medical Test: BNS Haji Mohsin at Dhaka Cantonment
- Final Selection: Within December 2014 gradually.
- Joining as Officer cadet at Bangladesh Naval Academy at Patenga, Chittagong on last week of 2014.
How to Apply For the Officer Cadet Job at Bangladesh Navy:
There is two system available. Online for Trust Bank Mobile Money (TBMM) account holder, offline for non account holders.
Online application for Officer Cadet:
Go to message option of your mobile and send sms in the following system. You have to have minimum balance of BDT. 520 (Five Hundred and Twenty Taka) in your account.
TrustMM<space>BNRF<space>O<space>PIN<space>Candidate’s mobile number<send to>16201 (Here O is to mean officer). Grameenphone subscriber should have to send sms to 01190016201.
After depositing money in this way, a transaction ID will be sent to applicant’s mobile. Then go to www.bangladeshnavy.org and click on JOIN NAVY TAB or go Directly www.joinnavy.mil.bd and fill up the form. You have to print the form and it will serve as Form Commission-2 (A) later.
Direct form fill up:
Go to any pay point of Trust Bank mobile money or any branch of Trust Bank and deposit non-refundable fee of BDT. 500/- in favour of “BN Recruitment Fund”. Detailed list of pay point and branches of trust bank can be found at http://trustbank.com.bd/download/Trust_Bank_Branch_Paypoint_list.pdf.
After depositing application fee you will be sent a notification sms in you mobile and you will receive a money receipt containing Transaction ID. Use this Transaction ID and fill up application form online
Required Documents: See brochure
Special Orders for BN Officer Cadet Recruitment:
The following candidates will be exempted off the Primary medical and written test. They will be directly called for ISSB.
- Applicants of Cadet colleges and Military Collegiate School, Khulna.
- BNCC, Naval Rover and BN College students those who got GPA 4.00.
- Golden GPA 5.00 achiever under National Curriculum (Bengali/English version)
- O and A Level who get Grade-B in Physics, Mathematics and English in both of the exams.