Name of posts and Educational Requirements:
DE/ UC (Seaman, communication and Technical): Minimum GPA 2.5 e SSC/ Equivalent exam (Science) with Physics and General Mathematics as essential subject. Candidates with Higher Mathematics in SSC and A grade from BN Dock yard Cooperative society Technical institute.
Medical: Minimum GPA 2.5 in SSC/ Equivalent (with Chemistry/ Physics/ Biology)
Writer/ Store/ Patrolman/ Muse/ MODC (Navy)/ DE/Cat-2: GPA 2.5 in SSC/ Equivalent
Topaz: Class V passed.
Please see full description
Other Conditions (For all posts):
- Male Bangladeshi citizen
- Good swimmer
- Age as on 01 July 2014: 17-20 years for sailor (nabik) and 17-22 years for MODC (navy).
How to Apply/ Collection of Navy Application Form:
For Trust Bank Mobile Money Account Holder:
Go to message option of your mobile and send the following sms to 16201 or 01190016201. You have to have a minimum balance of 120 Taka in TBMM account.
TrustMM<space>BNRF<space>S<space>PIN<space>Candidate’s Mobile Number<send to>16201
Here S means Sailor.
Grameenphone subscriberare requested to send sms to 01190016201.
After depositing money in this way a transaction ID will be sent to applicant’s mobile. Then show this Transaction ID to one of the places shown below and collect Nabik1 form.
Collect Nabik-1 Form from:
- Bangladesh Navy recruitment and information center Dhaka, Chittagong, Khulna, Rangpur
- BNS Titumir, Khulna, Mongla, Easa Khan, Chitangong and Shahid Moyazzom, Kaptai.
- CG Station Chandpur, Palpara, New Truck Road, Chandpur
- Coast Guard Base, Bhola, Mongla and Chittagong.
- CG Station Barisal, Patuakhali, Hatia, Patharghata, Koyra, Sharankhola and Teknaf.
- CG outpost, Ramgati, Boro Kheri, Ramgati, Luxmipur
- All District Armed Services Board (DASB)
For those who don’t have Trust Bank Mobile Money Account:
Go to any Pay point of TBMM or Trust Bank branch and deposit 100 taka in favour of “BN Recruitment Fund”. List of pay point and Trust bank branches can be seen here
Then you will receive a money receipt and Notification SMS which has Transaction ID. Show this Transaction ID to one of above places and collect Nabik-1 form.
If anyone fails to collect application form (Nabik-1 form) in above method, he can collect it on the Nabik recruitment day at recruitment center.
Applicants can also download Nabik Form-1 from www.joinnavy.mil.bd website.
Recruitment schedule can be known from original circular. Please see the following images for details information.