Real Estate & Housing Association of Bangladesh (REHAB). the only apex organization of the real estate sector in Bangladesh, is inviting application fro creative, self motivated, team worker and dynamic individuals for the following post:
No. of Vacancies: 01
- Manage & Control Domain server, Proxy server, File server, DHCP server, Mat Server, Print Server and IIS server.
- Administrate and ensure smooth functioning of CCTV System.
- Manage LAN, WAN, Routing and Network of REHAB.
- Provide day to day IT Supports as and when required.
- Manages the acquisition, installation, and maintenance of the organization’s local area network hardware/ Software.
- Designs, develops and maintains web-based applications including websites & intranets. Continuously improves the organization’s Web site and Intranet; adds new functionality and improves user ability to maintain without technical support.
- Analyzes technology requirements and develops functional specification. Conducts comparative analysis and competitive bidding when necessary.
- Develops & Maintains technology policies, standards and procedures manual; develops and maintains related technology checklists.
- Ensures networks, workstations, operating systems and software applications are operational; ensures hardware and software is patched and/or updated.
- Presents and implements technological alternatives to streamline functions and improve productivity.
- Manage Vendors as required. Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Sound knowledge on Linux and Windows 2003 Server Operating Systems.
- Must have knowledge on troubleshooting of Server
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Good attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical ability
- Excellent Communication skills both in verbal and written
Profile-Qualification and Experience
Masters/Graduation in CS/CSE from an accredited college or university, 4-6 years relevant work experience.
Age : Below or equal 33 years.
Salary : Negotiable
Other Benefits As per REHAB office rules 8, regulation.
Apply Instruction :
If you feel you are the right match for aforementioned post please apply with the detail CV and 3 Copies of passport size photographs and photocopy of educational and experience certificates addressed to the General Secretary (In Charge), REHAB, National Plaza, 1/G, Free School Street (5th Floor), Sonargaon Road, Dhaka-1205 on or before 27 July 2013, 4pm.
Real Estate & Housing Association of Bangladesh (REHAB)