Mercantile Bank (www.mblbd.com) Abdul Jalil Education Scholarship for who passed JSC, SSC and HSC and Equivalent in the year 2013.
Last Date for application: 30 April 2014
Mercantile Bank continues this Education Scholarship as a part of its Corporate Social Responsibilitiy-2014. So applications are invited from those who passed JSC/JDC, SSC/Dakhil/Equivalent, HSC/Alim/Equivalent exam in the year 2013.
Tenure of Mercantile Bank Scholarship: 01 (One) year.
Amount to be given to Scholarship holders:
- JSC/JDC Level: Monthly BDT. 750/-
- SSC/Equivalent Level: Monthly BDT. 1000/-
- HSC/ Equivalent Level: Monthly BDT. 1500/-
Eligibility for Application:
- Yearly income of the family of the applicants must be blow 60,000/-( Sixty thousand taka).
- GPA of the applicants must be at least 4.50 in the JSC/SSC/HSC/Equivalent exam.
- Applicants receiving scholarship from other sources will not be eligible for application.
Where I can get the MBL Scholarship application form?
You can download the application form from this link.
Where to submit the application form?
Applicants can submit the filled up application form to the Branch Manager of the nearby branches of Mercantile Bank Limited or send the application to Head Office, CSR Desk (8th Floor), 61 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000 by POST within May 15, 2013.
Mercantile Bank Abdul Jalil Scholarship Result 2013
Result will be available here after publication on www.mblbd.com
Contact Address of the Head Office:
Phone: 9559333, Fax: 9561213, Website: www.mblbd.com