Mercantile Bank Limited Management Trainee Job
Mercantile Bank Limited, a progressive private commercial Bank in Bangladesh invites applicants to send their resume online for the post of Management Trainee.
Required qualifications and particulars for the Management Trainee Post:
- Post graduate/ 4 year integrated Honours degree in any discipline, preferably in Economics/ Banking and Finance/ Management/ Accounting/ Marketing/ HRM/ Mathematics/ Staddics/ English/ Engineering/ Computer science/ MBM/ MBA/ BBA from any reputed public/ private universities of Bangladesh and abroad.
- Minimum 3 (Three/1st Classes/Divisions, with no 3rd Class/Division In any examination.
- For SSC & HSC CGPA will be calculated as‑
- CGPA 3.00+: 1st Division, and
- CGPA 3.00 to <3.50, 2nd Division
- For Graduation and Post Graduation CGPA will be calculated as‑
- CGPA 3.00+ & CGPA 4.00+: 1 st class in the .ale of Ann & 5.00 respectively,and
- CGPA 2.50 to <3.00&3.50 to <9.00:2nd class in the scale of 0.00 & 5.00 respectively
- Computer Operation:
- Good knowledge in recent operating systems such as Microsoft XP, Microsoft VISTA.
- Office Automation such as MS Word, M5 Excel & M5 Power Point
- Applicant must be a Bangladeshi citizen
- Age not over 30 years as on February3s,2013.
The Managementrrainees will be entitled to a consolidated monthly remuneration of BDT. 40, 000.00 for 01(One) year of probation period. Successful Management Trainees will be absorbed in the regular cadre according to the Bank’s policy.
Eligible and Interested candidates are requested to apply through.ONLINE along with scanned recent passport size photograph (size 50 KB max) through “Career section” in www.mblbd.com latest by 15th March,2013. Candidates selected for appointment shall be required to execute a ‘Security Bond’ to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 4 (four) years from the date of joining.
The Bank reserves the right to accept defect any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.