Noakhali Science and Technology University (NSTU) Undergraduate Admission Circular 2014-2015.
NSTU Admission test will be held on 21 and 22 November 2014.
- Application Date: 20 September, 2014 to 31 October, 2014 (through Teletalk)
- Admission Test Date: 21 and 22 November, 2014
- A Group: 21 November 2014, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- C Group: 21 November 2014, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- B Unit: 22 November 2014, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- D Group: 22 November 2014, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Admission Result: Will be published within 5 days.
Faculty, Subjects and available seat:
- Computer Science and Telecommunication Engineering= 60
- Applied chemistry and chemical engineering= 60
- Applied Mathematics= 60
- Environmental Science and Hazard Studies= 60
- Information and Communication Technology= 60
- Fisheries and Marine Science= 60
- Pharmacy= 60
- Microbiology= 60
- Food Technology and Nutrition Science= 60
- Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering= 60
- Coastal Agriculture= 60
- English= 60
- Business Administration= (Science-35+Commrce-35+Humanities-10)=80
- Economics and Poverty Studies= (Science-25+Humanities-20+Commrce-15)=60
Foreign students willing to get admitted in Bachelor Degree of Noakhali Science and Technology University have to contact university Equivalence Committee prior to apply.
Eligibility for Application:
- Those who passed SSC/Equivalent in 2011/2012 and HSC/Equivalent in 2013/2014.
- Applicant must have GPA 3.50 in SSC and GPA 3.00 in HSC (Total GPA must be at least 6.50 in SSC+HSC).
- GCE O and A Level candidates: Must pass 5 subjects including B Grade in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in O level and must pass any two of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in A level. Any C grade in O and A level is not acceptable.
- Unit wise eligibility can be known from prospectus.
How to apply:
Application through Teletalk SMS. Application Fee (with VAT) for A and B Group is 500 Taka, C Group- 400 Taka and D Group- 450 Taka.
Follow the SMS rule:
- NSTU<space>CHI<space>123456<space>2014<space>CHI<space>2012<space>A and send to 16222.
- Example: CU<space>CHI<space>123456<space>2014<space>CHI<space>2012<space>A
- If you have any quota then : CU<space>CHI<space>123456<space>2014<space>CHI<space>2010<space>A<space>quota keyword like FFQ
- To confirm your registration send again a sms to 16222 as
- CU<space>YES<space>654321(PIN No.)<space>01XXXXXXXX (Applicant’s Mobile No)
- Then You will get a User ID and Password.
Admit card Download:
- Details will be updated on time.
- You should prepare a recent colour photograph (300*300 px) and less than 100 Kb and a signature (300*80 px) less than 60 Kb.
- Go to
- Give your PIN and Roll number.
- Upload photo and signature.
- You can now download admit card.
NSTU Admission Test:
- MCQ exam.
- A Group: Physics- 25, Chemistry-25, Biology-25, Mathematics- 25, Bangla+English-25. Total 125. Pass mark: 40.
- B Group: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology: 25 each. Total-100. Pass mark 40.
- C Group: Bangla-40, English-60. Pass mark-40 (must obtain 10 in Bangla and 30 in English)
- D Group: Mathematics (SSC Level)-30, Analytical Ability- 30, General Knowledge-10. Total 100. Pass mark-40.
NSTU Help Line:
Technical: 01836350710 and Email email@example.com-
University Help line- 01765592654 and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org