Paramedical/ IHT/ MATS Admission Result 2013-14 | dghs.gov.bd
This is the MATS Admission Circular in Bagerhat, Kushtia, Noakhali, Sirajganj, Tangail, Comilla, Faridpur and Jhenaidah MATS under DGHS.
This circular also includes the application procedure for admission into Dhaka, Rajshahi, Bogra, Chittagong, Barisal, Rangpur, Jhenaidah and Sylhet Institute of Health Technology (IHT).
Application Starts: 22 June 2013
Last Date to Apply: 07 July 2013
IHT MATS Admission Test Date: 26 July 2013 (10:00 AM to 11:00 AM)
Eligibility/ Criteria to apply for admission in IHT and MATS:
- Must be a citizen of Bangladesh by birth.
Those who passed SSC/Equivalent exam in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 from any board will be eligible for application.
- Applicants must pass SSC or Equivalent exam with at least GPA 2.50 and he/she must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology in those exam.
Deadline for Application for admission test in IHT MATS:
Application will start from 10:00 AM on 22 June 2013 and Last date is 07 July 2013
IHT-MATS Exam Details:
- IHT and MATS Admission test will be held on 26 July 2013 (Friday).
- Only Science group students can apply.
- Exam can be given in any center and applicants can give choice for two subjects from each IHT/MATS. Applicants need not to mention subject code in case of MATS.
- Total Seats in different IHT: 2422 (70% seats will be available for merit list and 30% for divisional quota).
- In case of every faculty of IHT 30% seat of divisional quota must be preserved for female applicants.
- For Tribal Candidates: Two (2) seats in each IHT that means (7*2=14) seats will be preserved.
- For candidates of Freedom fighter quota : Additionally (not of general students) 5*7=35 seats will be preserved in IHT.
- For Foreign students who want to get admitted in IHT: Each faculty of Dhaka, Bogra and Rajshahi IHT can admit two foreign students.
- Departmental and SIT candidates have to follow slight different application procedure. SIT candidates will not have to sit for exam but departmental students have to.
- SIT Candidates: Age must not cross 40 years on 01 July 2013.
How to Apply for IHT and MATS Admission by SMS and Online:
You must have following information in your hand before you apply.
- SSC Exam Board, Roll, Exam year.
- Center Code (Table 1 in the admission circular)
- IHT+Subject Code (Table 2 in the admission circular)
- MATS Code (Table 3)
- Division code (Table-4)
Application Procedure for general applicants:
Only teletalk mobile will be allowed to apply.
DGHS <space> SSC Board <space> Roll <space> Passing Year <space> Choice 1, Choice 2 <space> Division code <space> Quota (FF/TR) then Send to 16222.
Boards: DHA, MAD, DIN, SYL, RAJ, JES, BAR, COM, CHI, TEC,…. and like this
Example: DGHS<>DHA<>231423<2012>93,95<6><FF and send to 16222
You will receive an SMS like this: Name, Your PIN is 23874576 Inst. Choice- Mats:Noakhali & Ctg.Dentistry, Div(Sylhet) & TK 500 will be charged.
To pay type DGHS<><YES<>PIN No.<>Exam_centre (Table 1)<>contact_no and send to 16222.
Second Reply SMS: CONGRATS! Name, Fee received successfully for IHT and MATS. Exam Center: Barisal-IHT. User name (PDFGJEIT), Password (70180345). For admit card: http://dghs.teletalk.com.bd
Other SMS System is given in the images above.
Application Procedure for SIT and Departmental Candidates:
SIT and Departmental applicants must acquire ID and permission from DGHS to apply. SIT candidates will not have to sit for admission test. But departmental candidates must have to sit for the admission test.
1st SMS: DGHS<>SIT<>ID NUMBER<>IHT-code (Table 2: any one from 14, 24, 34, 44, 54, 64, 74) and send to 16222
You will get a PIN in reply SMS.
2nd SMS: DGHS<>YES<>PIN<>contact_mobile_number and send to 16222.
you will get a User ID and password. Download the admit card visiting http://dghs.teletalk.com.bd.
For Departmental Candidates:
1st SMS: DGHS<>DEP<> ID NUMBER<>choice1, choice2<>div.code<>quota and send to 16222.
Example: DGHS<>DEP<>1001<>85,92<>2<>FF and send to 16222.
2nd SMS: as second sms like others.
Candidates will have to browse http://dghs.teletalk.com.bd after paying application fees. Then click on option MATS & IHT and enter your Username and password. Then upload your picture (300*300 Pixel and 100 KB maximum) and signature (300*80 pixel and file size must be within 60 KB). After completing this image upload process a candidate will have the opportunity to download the admit card.
Written Exam and Result processing of IHT/MATS:
- Admission test of MATS and Diploma in Medical Technology will be taken on same exam papers.
- Admission test question will be according to SSC Syllabus.
- Exam will be in MCQ format. Total marks 100. Bangla-15, English-15, Mathematics-15, Physics-15, Chemistry-15, Biology-15 and General Knowlodge-10. SSC GPA will be multiplied by 20 and written score will be added to that marks.
- No VIVA EXAM will Be Taken.
- Candidates’ merit list will be prepared based upon total marks and choice. Waiting list will also follow the same system.
- Primarily selected candidates list(Merit List) and Waiting list will be published at the same time.
Which documents/papers/certificates a candidate has to submit:
- Testimonial from Headmaster as an evidence of passing SSC or equivalent exam
- Provisional certificate of SSC.
- Mark sheet of SSC examination.
- Citizen certificate mentioning permanent address.
- Recent Passport size photograph (4 copies)
- For Tribal candidates- District, tribe and character certificate from District controller and Headman.
- Freedom fighter certificate copy for Freedom fighter candidates.
People came here in search for:
- dghs teletalk com bd
- Www dghs teletalk com bd
- waiting list of diploma admission bd
- paramedical admission result 2014 bd
- dghs gov bd
- www mats com
- www mats gov com/techedu
- www dghs teletalk bd
- www dghs gov teletalk bd com
- www mats govd bd com
- paramedical results
- bd pramadical
- noakhali mats
- mats noakhali bd
- mats in bd
- mats 2014 faridpur
- Dghs teletalk bd
- Dghs teldtalk bd
- Dghs bd com