The Premier Bank Limited is looking for a competent professional for appointment as Deputy Managing Director & Chief Operating Officer of the Bank. The position is a part of the Bank’s core management team and plays a vital role in achieving the Bank’s strategic goal and business management.
- Competent to direct, administer, and coordinate operational activities of the organization in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the Chief Executive Officer and the Board of Directors.
- Competency in planning, organizing, and controlling day-to-day activities of the Bank; collaborates with the Chief Executive Officer in the overall administration of the Bank cialis comparaison.
- Must be well connected in the Banking and Business professional network.
- Able to develop and implement banking operations, risk management and governance strategies to meet organizational needs and establish a high quality performance standard.
- Good knowledge of Banking Process and Information Technology.
- Excellent knowledge of Credit and Trade Finance Operations.
- Thorough knowledge about budgeting, planning and financial administration.
- Sound knowledge of regulatory requirements including Basel-II and Basel-III.
- Able to deliver a high level of service quality and ensure compliance with banking regulations, policies and procedures.
- High degree of leadership qualities to drive a cross functional team to deliver results.
- Minimum 15 (fifteen) years of experience in managerial roles including Banking Operations, Risk Management, Information Technology and People Management in reputed scheduled bank(s).
- At least 5-8 years Banking Operations Management experience at senior level.
- MBA/MBM/Masters in any discipline having no third division/class in any examination. Advanced degree is preferred.
Not exceeding 55 years.
Last Date to apply
September 30, 2014.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV with a recent photograph and contact details to: Human Resources Division
The Premier Bank Ltd, lqbal Centre (13th floor), 42 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka-1213. Alternatively candidates can also apply online through email@example.com Premier Bank is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes application from candidates irrespective of caste, religion and ethnic background. Utmost confidentiality will be ensured.