National Bank Probationary Officer Written Schedule, Eligible list. Click Here
National Bank Limited, a leading first generation innovative and vision driven private sector Commercial Bank having 160 Branches all over the country with excellent working environment and corporate culture, invites application from dynamic, proactive, self-motivated and talented young individuals for the post of “Probationary Officer”.
- Finally selected candidates have to agree with a Service Bond for 6(six) years from the date of joining.
- Job location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Only published academic results are acceptable.
- Last date of Submission: December 30, 2012.
- Any persuasion will be treated as disqualified.
- The Management reserves the right to reject or accept any application.
Eligibility for Application:
Candidates must be from a well reputed university (see below for the list of eligible universities) having three first divisions/classes, GPA 3.25 out of 5.00 and CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 where applicable in any of the following discipline:
- MBM/MBA/BBA in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Marketing, International Business, MIS, AlS, HRM or Management.
- Masters with Honours in Economics, English, Statistics, Mathematics, History, Geography and Physics.
- Only in case of English, two first divisions/classes are accepted. • No third division/class is acceptable in any case.
- Age should not exceed 30 years as on 31.12.2012.
- Having sound computer literacy, strong communication & interpersonal skill.
Take a look
- The candidates fulfilling the required criteria will have to sit for written test & Viva-Voce.
- Successful candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
- All Officers shall remain on probation for a period of 01 (one) year.
- The consolidated pay during probation period will be Tk.30,000/-(Taka thirty thousand) only per month.
- After successful completion of probation period they will be absorbed in the rank of Executive Officer.
If you think you are the right person, having passion for success, want to be a part of NBL family for building up your career, please submit your resume with your recent photograph through on-line at www.nblbd.com and after getting the tracking number, a printout of the same should be sent to “The Head of Human Resources Division, National Bank Limited, Head Office, 18 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000″ along with the followings:
- 2 (two) copies of photographs
- A Demand DrafVPay Order of EDT 300.00 (non-refundable) in favor of National Bank Limited
List of Eligible Universities:
- University of Dhaka
- IBA, University of Dhaka
- Rajshahi University
- Chittagong university
- Jahangirnagar University
- Shahjalal university of Science & Technology, Sylhet
- Khulna University
- Islamic University, Kushtia
- Jagannath University
- National University
- North South University
- East West University
- American International University, Bangladesh
- BRAC University
- Independent University, Bangladesh
- Stamford University
- ASA University
- Foreign Reputed University (Foreign Campus)
Eligible Subject List for application for NBL JOBS:
- BBA (Four years course)
- Masters with honours in Economics, English, Statistics, Mathematics, History, Geography and Physics
- Masters with honours in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Marketing, International Business, MIS, AIS, HRM and Management
People came here in search for:
- www nblbd com
- national bank limited
- nblbd com
- national bank ltd
- www nationalbank org bd
- www nationalbankbd com