RUET Admission Test Result
RUET Admission Result has been published.
The admission tests for 1st year BSc Engineering courses of Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology (RUET) for the session 2014-2015 will be held on 16 October 2014, Thursday. 9.30 AM to 12.00 PM.
RUET Seat Plan:
RUET Eligible List:
RUET Admit Card:
No admit card will be issued. You should carry photocopy of HSC registration card and admission roll no must be written down on that.
RUET Admission Test:
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics: 150 marks for each, MCQ type.
- English: 50
Important Dates of RUET Admission Test:
- Application form Fees: BDT. 600/- (Six Hundred Taka) for Ka group and 700 Taka for Kha group.
- Application Time : 10 September 2014- 24 September 2014 (5.00 PM)
- Application deadline : 24 September 2014 (5.00 PM)
- Publish accepted candidate list and seat plan : 30 September 2014
- Admission Test :
- Both KA and KHA Group: 16 October 2014, Thursday. 9.30 AM to 12.00 PM
- Drawing for Kha Group (Architecture): 16 October 2014, Thursday. 3.00 PM to 4.00 PM
- Result of Admission Test : 25 October 2014
Minimum criteria to apply for RUET
- Candidates have to pass SSC/Equivalent exam with minimum GPA 4.00 in the year 2011 or later.
- Candidates have to secure a total Grade point of 17.5 in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English. He/she has to get minimum 4.00 in each of Physics, chemistry and Mathematics and 3.5 in English.
- GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level passed students: B grade in at least 5 subjects in ‘O’ level and B grade in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in GCE ‘A’ level exam held after November 2011.
Step by Step process to apply for RUET admission by Teletalk sms:
- Applicants have to send SMS from any Teletalk Prepaid mobile phone to 16222 in the following format SMS Format :
- RUET < space > First 3 Letters of Board of HSC< space >HSC Roll< space >HSC Passing Year< space > First 3 Letters of Board of SSC < space > SSC Roll
- SMS Example : RUET DHA 123456 2014 DHA 654321 2012
- N.B: If candidate is from Tribal Quota he will add TRI with another space
- If the student is eligible (Based on SSC and HSC GPA) then he/she will get a reply SMS with a PIN:
- Second SMS (with their PIN) to confirm registration:
- SMS Format : RUET < space > YES < space > PIN < space > Your-Contact-No (any operator)
- SMS Example : RUET YES 123456 017********
- BDT. 600/- will be charged and a congratulation message containing Admission Roll will be received if the Teletalk mobile contains sufficient balance for application fees.
SMS Method to Apply in RUET for GCE ‘O’ or A Level Students
SMS system is not applicable for these candidates. They have to fill a form on RUET website. Details will be found in the prospectus when the full circular publishes.
Departments and available seats in RUET:
Please download the prospectus to see the available seats.
Some other FAQ on RUET Admission Test:
When will the RUET admission result 2014 will be published?
– Generally it takes two weeks to publish the Admission result of RUET.
Where i can get the Admission Result of RUET?
– RUET official website www.ruet.ac.bd will publish the result in due time. Education Resource will arrange a system to check the result in this site and will also provide a PDF copy if facilities are available.
RUET contact details:
Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology (RUET) Kajla, Rajshahi-6204
Phone (Permanent): 0721-750798, 750256, Fax: 0721-750105
Admission info cell: 01555555021, 01555555022