SBAC Bank MTO Exam admit card Download
Selection exam for the Post MTO (Management Trainee Officer) of SBAC Bank Limited will be held on 12 September 2014.
Collect your admit card from www.sbacbank.com from 01 September 2014 and onwards.
South Bangla Agriculture and Commerce Bank (SBAC Bank) Limited is a growing 4th generation Bank providing high quality products and services backed by modern technology and a team of highly motivated workforce. To strengthen it’s future growth, the Bank is going to recruit some future leaders of the Bank.
Official Website of South Bangla Agriculture and Commerce Bank (SBAC Bank):
Date of Application Submission: April 13, 2014 to April 30, 2014
If you are fresh Post Graduate, energetic, proactive, dynamic and committed; Apply for the post of Management Trainee Officer of SBAC Bank
- Master Degree from any Govt. recognized University.
- The candidate should have minimum two First Class/Equivalent CGPA. CGPA 3.00 is considered as 1st (first) Class.
- Candidates having 3rd Division/class in academic career need not apply. CGPA below 2 in SSC & HSC and below 2.25 in Graduation and Post Graduation level are considered as 3rd class/Division.
- Candidates must have Basic Computer literacy with operational knowledge of MS Office.
- Age must not be over 30 Years on April 30, 2014.
The selected candidates shall be on probation for a period of one year with a consolidated pay of TK. 35,000/ per month. After successful completion of probation period, he/she will be absorbed as a °Senior Officer” in prevailing compensation package of the bank for the grade.
Eligible candidates may apply online via our website http://www.sbacbank.com/career.php
- Applications will only be considered if submitted to us through online.
- Only Short listed candidates will be called for written test
- SBAC Bank Management reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Job Location:An here in Bangladesh