Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation Scholarship for students passed SSC and HSC and Equivalent in the year 2012.
Eligibility for application for Shahjalal Islami Bank Scholarship:
For Science Group: GPA 5.00 for educational institutions within city corporation area and GPA 4.80 for rest of all.
For other groups: GPA 4.70 for educational institutions within city corporation area and GPA 4.30 for rest of all.
How to apply for Shahjalal Islami Bank Scholarship 2012:
Applicants have to apply in a blank paper providing the following information and papers.
- Recent passport size color photographs: 3 copies
- Name, Father’s name, Permanent and present address, Phone no must be mentioned in the application.
- Income certificate mentioning members of family.
- Attested marksheet of educational qualification.
- Recommendation from present institution head.
Address to send the application:
Incharge, Shahjalal Islami Bank Foundation, Head office, 2/B, Gulshan South Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212.
Phone No: 02-8825457, 8824736 (Ext- 299 and 254)