Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University BSc. AG (Honours), BBA (Agrobusiness) and BSc. Vet Science and A H Level-1, Semester-1 admission test will be held on 14 November 2014 (Friday, 2.30 PM).
SAU Admit Card Download:
For admit card you must have ID No. which you must have during online application.
Go to http://sau.digitalitbd.com/admit_card_download.php . Now enter your ID No. or Bill no carefully. You can now download your admit card.
SAU Admission Test Seat Plan:
Details seat plan can be found in the PDF file. Please download it from below cialis en ligne france.
SAU Admission Result:
Admission Result will be published on 20 November 2014. Result will be available here. Bookmark this page for further visit.
Important Dates for SAU Admission:
- Online registration starts : 01/09/2014,12:00 AM
- Online registration closes: 20 October 2014 (Time Extended)
- Last payment date: 02/10/2014,11:59 PM
- Last date of admit card download: 31/10/2014,11:59 PM
- Exam date and time: 14/11/2014,10 AM
- Result publication: 20/11/2014
- Admission from the merit list: 21/12/2014 and 22/12/2014,9 AM-5 PM
- Submission of admit card form the waiting list and result publication: 23/12/2014,9 AM-2 PM
- Admission from the waiting list: 24/12/2014,9 AM-5 PM
- Orientation: 01/01/2015,10 AM
- Class starts: 04/01/2015
SAU Admission Test:
Available seat: Agri-35o, Agribusiness Management- 75, Animal Science and Vet. Medicine- 75.
- Admission test is MCQ type. Total Marks 100.
- Negative marking: 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- SSC/Equivalent GPA will be multiplied by 8 and HSC/Equivalent GPA will be multiplied by 12.
- Merit list will be based on 200 marks. (100 from SSC HSC GPA and 100 from admission test).
Minimum Requirements for Application:
- Must pass SSC/ Equivalent from Science group in 2011 and 2012.
- Must pass HSC/ Equivalent from Science group with minimum GP 3.00 in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in 2013 or 2014.
- Total GPA in SSC+HSC must be minimum 7.00
- GCE O and A Level: 5 B Grade in O level and B grade in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in A level.
How to apply online:
- Application form can be filled up online on SAU website and fee can be paid via Dutch-Bangla Mobile Banking.
- A scanned passport size photograph (300*300 px, maximum 100 KB) must be ready to upload during online application.
- Go to http://sau.digitalitbd.com/index_form.php and click on Register button. Now provide your information.
- After completion the application form you will get an ID No. You must print this document for further use in Fee payment and admit card download.
Fee Payment via DBBL Mobile Banking:
- Now you have to pay 800/- (Eight Hundred Taka) for Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University account No. 888.
- Alternatively you can submit the fee in any DBBL branch mentioning the account no 1481510021188, Account Name- SAU New Student Admission Fund. ID No. will be used as name.
- If you don’t have the ID No. you won’t be able to collect the admit card.