CAREER OPPORTUNITY with S IBL Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL)
Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL), a leading Islamic Shariah based Bank, as a part of its growth and concurrent consolidation program, with a highly dynamic professional management team, is looking for self-motivated, aspiring and committed potential individuals who are willing to start career in bank as Probationary Officer.
Name of the posts: Probationary Officer (Senior Officer)
Publication Date: 06 December 2012
Last Date of application: 30 December, 2012
Qualifications and other competencies
- Masters in Bank Management (MBM) from Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management (BIBM) or BBA/MBA from any recognized University with minimum CGPA-3.00. Or,
- Masters in Economics/ English/ International Relations/ Accounting/ Marketing/ Finance & Banking /Management/ Statistics/Mathematics with minimum 2nd Division/Class/ CGPA 2.25.
- All candidates must have minimum total academic grade points 9 including at least one 1st Division / Class.
GPA and Division Leveling:
[(i) 1st Division/Class, CGPA 3.00 & above in any exams = 3 points, (ii) 2nd Division/Class, CGPA 2.25 to 2.99 in Graduation & Post Graduation level and 2.00 to 2.99 in SSC & HSC exam = 2 points].
- Candidates having 3rd Division / 3rd Class/ CGPA below 2.25 in Graduation & Post Graduation level and below 2.00 in SSC & HSC exam are not eligible to apply.
- Age not over 30 years as on 30.12.2012.
- Computer knowledge In MS-Word & Excel is a must.
Non-fulfillment of the criteria shall disqualify the candidate.
Probationary Officers will have to undergo 01(one) years’ probation period. Consolidated pay of Tk. 30,000/- per month will be paid to them during probation period. On successful completion of 01 (one) year probation period they will be confirmed as “Senior Officer” in the existing scale of pay with other admissible benefits.
Selected candidate shall have to give undertaking that he/she will serve the Bank for at least 05 (five) years.
How to apply for Jobs at SIBL:
Visit official site of Social Islami Bank Limited in order to apply on-line by furnishing their resume with a recent scanned passport size photograph (maximum 30 Kb) using the on-line application form.
- After submitting all the necessary details the candidate must take a printout of the Submission Confirmation letter.
- The Submission Confirmation letter must be sent along with- i) Demand Draft/Payment Order for Tk.300/-(three hundred) (Non-Refundable) in favor of Social Islami Bank Limited and ii) a photocopy of their latest academic certificate addressed to the Executive Vice President, Human Resources Division, SIBL, Corporate Office, City Center, 103 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 latest by 30.12.2012 positively.