To Download Admit Card for the Post of Assistant Cash Officer, please click below link,
United Commercial Bank Limited, a leading first generation private sector commercial bank having its business network with 139 branches across the country is looking for smart, young, energetic, confident, self motivated and hard working fresh graduates as Trainee Officerto meet the growing needs of its expansion program.
Last Date: August 23, 2014
Trainee Officers on recruitment will pass through structured coaching, training and professional development process so that their full potential is realized. A stimulating competitive work culture is available for the recruited graduates to learn and demonstrate their competence over time fora smooth career progression in banking.
- Academic qualification: Applicants should have 4 years graduation in Finance/Marketing/Accounting/ Management/Banking/MIS/Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/English/IR/Law/EEE/CSE/Textile Engineering/Mechanical Engineering from any reputed UGC approved University with at least CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or first class; Candidates should have minimum CGPA 4.00 out of 5.00 in SSC and HSC levels
- or minimum ‘B’ in ‘0’ & ‘A’ level
- Strong computer skill in MS Office Proficiency both in Bengali and English
- Age not over 30 years as on August 31, 2014
- Willing to work an,vhere in the country
- The selection process will be purely on merit basis
- Candidates will have to sit for competitive written test
- Successful candidates in written test will be called for interview
- A final list will be prepared on the basis of combined result of written test and viva voce
Selected Trainee Officer shall remain on probation for a period of 1(one) year. On satisfactory completion of probationary period, Trainee Officer will be confirmed as Senior Officer in the regular scale of the Bank.
- On probation, Trainee Officer will receive monthly consolidated compensation of Tk.33,500/-
- After successful completion of probation period, initial salary package will be Tk.41,500/- along with all other admissible benefits within rules
- Candidates selected for appointment as Trainee Officer will be required to execute a Bond on non-judicial stamp for serving UCB for a minimum period of 3(three)years including probationary period
- If you think you are ready to take challenges and fulfil job requirements, please send your detail resume through www.bdjobs.com with a recently snapped passport size scanned photograph by August 23, 2014
- Incomplete application will not be considered for selection process
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written examination
- United Commercial Bank Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject any application without any reason whatsoever