Ullapara Science College HSC Admission for the session 2013-14 started from 18 May 2013. Last date for application is 6 June 2013.
Those who applied for SSC Result Rescrutiny can apply upto 10 June 2013.
Ullapara Science college stands within best 5-10 educational institutions in HSC exam each year. It has a very good reputation as an HSC college.
Here, students can get admitted into Science, Humanities and Business Studies group. Medium of teaching is Bangla.
There is very tight schedule for the students. However for HSC admission purpose you should first contact the college office as soon as possible. Minimum GPA requirement must be known from the office only.
Selection Procedure/ HSC Admission Policy: Click here to know
How to apply for Ullapara Science College HSC Admission 2013?
EIIN of Ullapara Science College: 128674
It is like application for other colleges as per govt. rules. Follow the following procedure.
- Go to Message option of your Teletalk mobile and write: CAD<space> 128674<space> First Letter of your Desired Group<space> First 3 Letters of you SSC Board<space> Your SSC Roll Number<space> Passing Year of SSC/Equivalent Exam<space> Name of Desired Shift<space> version<space> Quota
and Send it to 16222
- Example:If your desired information for HSC Admission 2013 are as below,
- *College EIIN Number: 128674
- *Group: Science
- *SSC Board: RAJSHAHI
- *SSC Roll No: 131185
- *SSC Pass Year: 2013
- *Shift: N
- *Version: Bangla
- *Quota: FQ (Freedom-Fighter Quota)
Then SEND SMS as below format for Online Registration of HSC Admission 2013-14 session,
CAD 128674 S RAJ 131185 2013 D B FQ and send to 16222
- SMS Variables for HSC Group: Science = S, Humanities = H, Business Studies = B
- SMS Variables for HSC College Shift: Morning = M, Day = D, Evening = E, If desired College has no shifts = N
- SMS Variables for HSC Version: HSC Bangla Version = B, HSC English Version = E
- SMS Variables for HSC Admission Quota:
- **Freedom-Fighter Quota = FQ
- **Childrens Quota for Employees of Education Ministry & other offices under education ministry = EQ
- **Special Quota declared by desired college = SQ
- **If someone is eligible for more than one quota, then need to write both quota seperated by ‘,’ (comma). And if applicant is not eligible for any of the quota, then skip the quota option. If any educational institute runs both school & college section, then all the SSC passed students can apply for the same institutes college section.
- After sending the SMS successfully, applicant will get a SMS reply immediately with the amount of money deducted and a PIN number.
- If the applicant agrees the amount of deduction money and other information, then confirm your application with a SMS reply,CAD<space>Yes<space>PIN<space>Contact Number (preferably a mobile number from any mobile operator)and SEND to 16222.Example: CAD Yes 6543 01916161785
- One applicant can separately apply for,
- *More than one college
- *Several groups in same college
- *Several shifts in same college
But the applicant will be charged 120 Taka (One hundred Twenty Taka) for each SMS application.