SIBLBD.COM (Social Islami Bank Limited) job circular for the post Probationary Officer/ Trainee Officer.
Official Website: http://www.siblbd.com/
Online Application Link: http://www.siblbd.com/home/career_apply
Last Date of Application: 30 April 2014
Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL), a leading Islamic Shariah based Bank, as a part of its growth and concurrent consolidation program, with a highly dynamic professional management team, is looking for self-motivated, aspiring and committed potential individuals who are willing to start career in bank as Probationary Officer/Trainee Officer.
Qualifications and other competencies:
- Masters in Bank Management (MBM) from Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management (BIBM) or BBA/MBA from any recognized University with minimum CGPA-3.00.
- Masters in Economics/ English/ International Relations/Public Administration/ Accounting/ Marketing/ Finance & Banking/ Management/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Development Studies with minimum 2nd Class/CGPA 2.25.
- All candidates must have minimum total academic grade points 9 including at least two 1st Division / Class.
[(i) 1st Division/Class, CGPA 3.00 & above in any exams = 3 points, (ii) 2nd Division/Class, CGPA 2.25 to 2.99 in Graduation & Post Graduation level and 2.00 to 2.99 in SSC & HSC exam = 2 points].
- Candidates having 3rd Division/3rd Class/ CGPA below 2.25 in Graduation & Post Graduation level and below 2.00 in SSC & HSC exam are not eligible to apply.
- Age not over 30 years as on 30.04.2014.
- Computer knowledge in MS-Word & Excel is a must.
Non-fulfillment of the criteria shall disqualify the candidature. Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test. The Candidates who will not be qualified for the post of Probationary Officer after written test and Viva-voce, will be offered for the post of Trainee Officer from merit list.
Probationary Officer/Trainee Officer will have to undergo 01(one) years’ probation period. Consolidated pay of Tk. 35,000/- and Tk. 28,000/- respectively will be paid to them per month during probation period. On successful completion of 01 (one) year probation period Probationary Officer will be confirmed as “Senior Officer” and Trainee Officer as “Officer in the existing scale of pay with other admissible benefits.
Selected candidate shall have to give undertaking that he/she will serve the Bank for at least 05 (five) years.
Intending candidates are requested to visit www.sibibd.com in order to apply on-line by furnishing their resume with a recent scanned passport size photograph (maximum 30 Kb) using the on-line application form. After submitting all the necessary details the candidate must take a printout of the Submission Confirmation Letter. The Submission Confirmation Letter must be sent alongwith a photocopy of their latest academic certificate addressed to the Senior Executive Vice President, Human Resources Division, SIBL, Corporate Office, City Center, 90/1 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 latest by 30.04.2014 positively.